Sunday, June 6, 2010

Interview with Tim Miller

the artist for June is Tim Miller!
Check out his work this Friday June 11 from 6-9pm, and of course meet the artist!

Schmancy: Please explain a bit what your show at schmancy is focused on:
Tim Miller: The show focuses on the bright side of sorrow.

Schmancy: What would your last meal be if you were on death row?
Tim Miller: Something that comes with a steak knife.

Schmancy: What/Who inspires you?
Tim Miller: Waves, animation, race cars, office supply stores.

Schmancy: What's your typical rainy day activity?
Tim Miller: I tend to sit on the couch, draw in my sketchbook, drink tea and think too much.

Schmancy: Do you have any big news for 2010?
Tim Miller: I don't know if I have any big news, but I'm working on reconnecting with the Seattle animation community and working on working on [sic] some more animation.

No comments: